Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sinus Douche Relief

I have been having problems with my left sinus, which I already had deviated septum surgery and polyp removal some dozen years ago. For some reason , whether environmental or pathological, my sinus cavity has become a nuisance.

Today I woke up with so discombobulated that I could not function. I tried simple tasks, but I would forget what I was doing in transit.

Unable to maintain this condition, I prepared a Sinus Rinse. Using the Neil Med sinus bottle, I flushed out my sinus cavities. This is not particularly pleasant or comfortable. In one nostril, out the other, as well as down the throat and out of the mouth.

If the procedure is followed properly. you should get some relief after a few minutes.

A couple of hours later, when I was bending over peering into the fridge for dinner, a gusher came out of my upper sinuses. A few paper towels later, it was contained. And again, and again the dribble would come out when I leaned over.

The end result is that I highly recommend sinus rinsing if you have allergy or inflammation.
However, I would put the procedure just above an enema in terms of self humiliation.

If you are unfamiliar with the treatment, visit http://www.neilmed.com/ for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment