Friday, July 15, 2011

Why I am distancing myself on Facebook

Hell with toe in the water, I jumped right into Facebook social fantasy park. After almost 3 years, I have come to almost a complete dead stop.

I don't play games or other crap. Messaging and sharing experience is what I enjoy.

Lately, the responses to my posts on both my personal and Signal 7 Media pages have been sluggish. Not because I haven't been trying.

This Google + thing gives me a chance to have a space where i can attach my services that I get from Google. Picasa photo sharing, Google Merchant account, Google Checkout. Google Analytics, Ad Words, Ad Sense, You Tube. I have a massive virtual infrastructure.

There is always a time of transition. I learned a lot from Facebook. Not all good. And not the service, but the people that taint your experience.

For now I will maintain a dual citizenship. But my Facebook friends better buck up or be booted.

No comments:

Post a Comment